![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Thursday, September 11, 2008 running across the fiel, clementi, microwaving mango, (x
It has been insanity since I got back to the hostel on sunday, when while waiting for renee to send me the english report, and studying for inorganic chem quiz, and attempting e and m homework, I slept at 2am, telling myself that it will be fine cause I will sleep early monday night since I was planned to fly on Tuesday. Then, on monday, guess which genius when to check the met service which told her that there was going to be a 60% chance of thunderstorm on tuesday. So, I thought I won't get to fly, so decided to work into the night, finishing my group's english essay. It's not cause my group didn't help, most of them stayed up late to give me moral support I think. (x THANKS RENEE, for also sleeping even later than me to finish up the powerpoint. Hmm, so I went to sleep at 1.30am with a flight the following day and being as good as unprepared for it. In the morning, sent out my sos sms to ziyang to ask for low level crash course, thanks kheezyy! :D Then school was just quite a blur, and in the end, because lux was sick we didn't present for english. I felt bleargh at that point. Low level was actually not too bad, but short-field seems scary. :S I was very proud of my body for holding up after two nights of such generous amounts of sleep. It actually maintained rationality throughout the flight. I came back to school only to realise that the liberal arts talk which I signed up for was that night, and managed to catch up a little bit with hari. yay. (x AFTER liberal arts talk, it was off to the library for stats meeting, cause I project is due today. After which I went back up to my room to attempt to do the e and m assignment but ended up giving up more or less. Yesterday was more or less emotional low, but today has been a surprisingly good day. Despite e and m quiz, IR meetings, bleargh. It has lots of memories that I guess I'd like to cherish I guess. Stuff that I'll miss next year. ): Firstly, when I stepped out of my room today, the first bell just rang, and there was quite a dash with maehwee across the field in order to save ourselves. (x Then there was our sports quiz. fleming got second! Yay, well done hanisah, mr soh and yangxuan. :D my house is awfully quiet though. time to infect them and wake them up a little bit though. Next thing was our usual wednesday outing. Although Weicheng didn't join us, there was johno and he was wearing the pink shirt we got him. :D clementi carrot cake also. yay. Last thing that made me smile today. my dearest room mate and my attempt to eat a mango that her relatives gave her. (: It was hard you know why? It was sour and frozen, and we didn't have a normal knife. Hahahahahaha! Yeap, it's been a long, tiring, good day. 1.42 am, we are ALMOST done with stats. Tomorrow after school will be spent at blood donation and studying for the organic chem test on friday. Friday after school will be spent at national dental centre, then studying for the polar test on saturday. saturday and sunday will hopefully be spent on flying, IR, family, friends. (x Studying for the tests in the following week, namely: inorganic chem test, stats test, chinese test... I think I am missing something. then the tests the following week: calculus based e and m, calculus based mechanics. ): GO MEEE! (and everybody else mugging for end of years/promos)
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
