![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Wednesday, August 20, 2008 Still the luckiest girl around
calculus based electricity and magnetism, chinese, napfa, sortie 29, statistics, econs, polar coordinates quiz, ratings, inorganic chemistry. Excluding napfa and sortie 29, that would be 8 tests/quizzes supposed to happen this week. Thank goodness the econs teacher has allowed me to take the econs test next week instead. With all that, I STILL think I'm the luckiest girl around. I've got the best bunch of friends, parents who Yesterday went to fly my 29, the instructor I was planned to fly with took so long to come, I ended up flying with Cherie's instructor instead. Got myself into weather the moment I got up (cause there was weather like everywhere), and he had to get me out. My turns weren't that great (considering this is my 5th steep turns sortie), but yeap. Didn't get to go solo cause there was this gigantic grey cloud threatening to pour overhead seletar. When I got down, auntie told me I was flying tomorrow (which is today), which I initially agreed to, then after thinking and thinking and thinking about my week and the tests and the major balancing act I'm desperately trying to keep up, I asked auntie whether she thought I should fly, and all the instructors present unanimously said no. (: So with their support, I cancelled the flight and went back to school for PE where I think I seriously let loose. :D And these people and times spent with them are the reasons why I think I'm the luckiest girl around: ![]() ![]() I swear the moment I saw this lady from vermont I was like I HAVE to go take a photo with her. :D And lots of other people that I didn't put here. (X Now it's time for ratings and inorganic chem!
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
