![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Saturday, July 05, 2008 people
I realised that family and close friends is really all I'd need to make my life quite a meaningful one. I mean sometimes as much as I'd like to be able to give selflessly and become a doctor that goes to africa to render help to those that truly need it, or find the cure for cancer, or whatever else there is, there are way too many things that I would affect me along the way. One very major factor that would affect me, and I guess those of us who're human, would be the other human beings around us. I realise that every experience is made good or bad really by the people I've met. Of course it's about having the right mindset and all, but really, how many of us have actually gone on like tour groups or something to wherever wonderful place we've decided to go on holiday, only to have some annoying person in the group that would just ruin the entire experience, even if say, you were sitting right under the eiffel tower? and How many of us have enjoyed the company of the bestest of friends just sitting and talking in one another's dining rooms? Well, I have to be super thankful for all the wonderful people I've had to help me through most parts of my life so far. :D Anyway, an update on what's been going on lately: Friday was youth day celebrations at school. It was good cause it was just a day off from school. After that went off to YFC to clear groundschool papers, and then it was back home I went, to rest and chill out with the family. There is nothing like being able to stare at my sister with the can you get anymore retarded than this look, or laugh my ass off at some thrash that my siblings are talking about. (: Saturday which is yesterday, went flying, it wasn't too good, cause I couldn't TURN, which really is normally the ONLY thing I can do. Hahahahaha, yup, then after that we went off to jon ow's birthday party. It was yup pretty fun. dominic is super strong cause he managed to dump a very heavy me into the pool. johno and baozi are coming back today. Finally. and the rj people, jiayou! (:
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
