![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 magic?
Yesterday I went out with Yangxuan to get materials for building our mascot, and we just talked? I really am not sure if I've had that kind of conversation with any junior from the school before, and realise that I'm actually quite lucky to be able to have had the chance for it to happen today. She told me that my sister and I are overachievers, and I don't even understand why cause the juniors are so much smarter than all of us, and as much as they can be annoying, they have so much more power in them. She asked me if I did anything for fun, hahahahaha, thought it was quite funny. But I found it quite difficult to give a good answer? Hmmm, but I managed to say evening frisbee sessions. :D It's really heartening I guess to know that juniors would want to try and strive to achieve what you have (and you secretly hope they achieve that and much much more). It was nice knowing that I have the support of her and her group of friends, and it was just fun running around spotlight with her. (: If only more people could join us. Yup, then I had to get myself back to school for NAPFA test and we only did 3 items. Well and after my test I came to a new conclusion: an entire semester of inactivity and it's still possible for a girl to get full marks for NAPFA? Super funny. Well, I believe in the day of the NAPFA powers. :D Yeap, and after PE, started mascot building with the juniors, and I was really really really pleasantly surprised at what we could do, what the house really can actually do. Fleming really really has alot alot of potential. Much much much more than we've ever seen over the past don't know how many years. I saw alot of potential yesterday, and I am starting to believe in that little bit of magic again. The magic of a few young enthusiastic young people. Even if Fleming comes in last again this year (touchwood and I don't think we will), I am so happy to have seen all that I did, to have seen how the juniors work. I wonder how much my studies will get affected by it cause that is ultimately my responsiblity to my parents, but I think my parents have gradually come to become very understanding and accomodating, leaving me to manage on my own. The thought of Auntie Ho Peng's "ah, nevermind" when I told her that I think my grades slipped abit cause of flying last semester is always quite comforting. :D To think all this just cause I made a silly deal with john. Well, I guess thanks john for somehow getting me into this position, and then getting me through it, always reminding me of what's important (chem tutorial, stats tutorial, rest, have fun), for being the friend that you are. (X Hahahahaha, honestly, my respect for the councillor in john was still not exactly there up until very recently. Respect dude. Oh oh oh, and we had the best stats class today, but I don't think it's too good to like blatantly say what I did during stats class here. :D Oh and Miss Lim's leaving. ): this is like growing up.
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
