![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Saturday, July 19, 2008 busy busy
Renee's coming back tomorrow! YAY. (X But Mao will be leaving for China on tuesday. Plus the hoard of homework, plus our IR proposal. I miss my old mentors. Re-applying for and re-taking RT oral. Squeezing in a flight this weekend. Packing for space camp, and making sure I don't forget just about everything I can forget. Helping lenny out in planning for mr ng's farewell. trying to be the best friend, daughter, sister i can be (: . dinner with clara and the rest of the extended family later this evening cause clara's going back to aussie land. :D I guess there are the people who will say that if I am really that busy I probably shouldn't bother with things like that, but really, what is it that's important? "The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together." -Erma Bombeck I realised that my family is alot closer than I ever appreciated it to be. When I lost my retainers and didn't really know what to do, the first thing I do is to call my sister who tells me the logical thing to do, and brother helps me find out how much it costs (how dead I am), and things. Friday nights are always family nights, or at least we hope that it is. :D Last night was spent figuring out with dajie what we might be wearing to racial harmony day, what I'll be wearing to space camp (we thought of borrowing clothes from our indian neighbours, but I think I found something okay to wear already), and trying on lots and lots of stuff we haven't worn in a long time. (X Then kaiyuboy comes home. :D How can we ever get to busy for family? That's just wrong. "I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich." -Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, "Identity Crisis," M*A*S*H Thanks mummy and daddy for giving me dajie, kaiyuboy and kaiyang. <3 I might not be that good, but what matters is that I'm trying, and I'm learning. Thankyou for the opportunity.
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
