![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Wednesday, June 25, 2008 Sortie 26 DNCO
And guess who hasn't departed to the area in about a million years. Screwed up departure and rejoin to the max, and he managed to get me totally lost in the area. I felt like crap. But something about today's flight also made me horrendously happy. Steep turns! I learnt steep turns today, and did quite alot of it. It's been a long time since I felt those Gs. Missed 94 insanely during those turns. But today 91 also showed me stuff that I've never seen before, we were hiding behind 9-OK? I thought it was rather childish, but quite alot of fun really, and alot of skill. It was even more amazing that people spend their lives becoming good at it. Wonder if I'd ever feel strongly enough for that adrenaline to think that way. Oh yes, and I think I need to have more initiative when flying with my instructor. I think my lack of it is rather appalling. Then after flight chionged down to NUS, thinking that I'd be learning the ropes from zy and wc to be able to do help them with their project, but it turns out we were doubling as people to act in corporate video. But yeah, learnt the abit about the project as well. They have an insanely nice mentor too: prof sow. I think what impresses me most about these people are their humility? I think that it's really something to learn, and they have a shoot load to be proud of and so much in their minds and brains that they could be the most arrogant and demeaning people, but they aren't. Oh and apparently chinese oral is now on the 11th of july which is Airlaw+HPL day, and apparently advanced org chem teacher's not here this friday, which would make it perfect to go take airlaw and HPL with cherie, ah what the heck. Things happen for a reason, nothing much more I can do now. But well, and apparently semestral exams are first week of October, which seems like FHT time for now. Yun Hui is about royally screwed. tired now though. boo. Already have homework. Physics teachers. ):
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
