![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Tuesday, June 17, 2008 of feeling settled
Went to sentosa to have fun with aaron, theo, weicheng, johno, conrad, jack, ben, mel, cass, gel, char, ryan, pamela. I really don't know if I'll end up hating myself for "wasting time" on things like these a few weeks down the road, but honestly, I shouldn't ever. Things like these make us more than just the mere schoolmates/classmates that we are to one another, which we really should be. Afterall, we are the only ones who will ever truly know what it's like to be part of this whole experience, there's not going to be batches and batches of seniors or juniors who share any kind of spirit with us cause there's none to speak of at the moment, so really all we have is one another. We've survived 5 friken semesters together (esp theo, rad, mao, bao), and the split last semester has made things worse by splitting the 5 of us up, but it's also brought me lots closer to other people (johno, RENEE, yiwei, weicheng (cause of john and frisbee at night i think), etc. ). But yes, as a batch, we've survived 5 semesters! I think there are still people who think differently from us, and who are always aiming for elusive CAPs and things, but thank god for the like-minded people whom I have come to meet. I think we all get on one another's nerves from time to time, but that's cause everyone IS different, and we can never always agree with somebody. I will never say that if I was allowed to choose over that I'd make the same decision, but it's been one helluva ride and 5 semesters into it, and with 3 more to go, and definitely stormy weather ahead, I must say that I might finally be settled enough to call it my school. How timely.
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
