![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Thursday, June 12, 2008 if only I could switch it off
So I'm back here cause I'm frustrated at being unable to post photos as easily on the xanga. These holidays have been more or less (more I think) dedicated to flying and I've received feedback the my posts are too flying-centred. Hence, I shall try not to bore people with some too many details about my flights. Anyway, flew my sortie 22 two days ago? It was the glide circuit which was to be used if my throttle is stuck and for PFL I think (vaguely remembering dewitt mentioning stuff like that). In short, you are high, and can fly in to land without power. It's quite a fun circuit really, but I was quite lag and ended up getting a 4, but still managed to go solo. But okay, shall leave it as that cause if not rachel and willow will say that all I blog about is flying. Anyway, here's a picture summary of what I've done with this holidays. Building sandcastles! (: This is my room mate at pre u sem! (: aishah ![]() Grace's camera has this funny function when only one colour actually has colour everything else is black and white. I think it is very cool. <3
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
