![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Thursday, April 03, 2008 Gotta use my legs!
Then I rushed to the tech log room place, and like checked the fuel, and just grabbed a life jacket and headset, signed for it, and rushed out to the aircraft and like RAN around the plane. and in the process actually forgot to remove the wire that was like earthing the plane (what the hell right), but thankfully, when I saw the guy next to me doing his checks, and I don't recall myself doing that, I had enough time to like get out of the plane, remove it and strap myself in before he came. EEKS, and cause my instructor came late (thankfully) I had enough time to cool down and get my breathing back to normal (hahahahahaha, yesterday's talk). And we had another rush through checks session, and then we were off. And I really cannot really taxy and call at the same time. But yeah, did that today. And we had to hold at the holding point for quite long cause some flying college plane was coming out and backtracking. Then, we zoomed onto the runway, and eekss, I had control, and AHHHHH, hahahahahaha! just took off, and again it was mechanical initially (for the first 4 circuits), but now I have a MUCH better idea of what he actually expects of me (wah, if I have to go through this everytime I fly with a new instructor, it's gonna be quite a nightmare), I am starting to get why they say that different instructors have different expectations. I really need to learn how to round out PROPERLY, but I think I'm getting the hang of it! *smiles* Shall work on it, and get my legs to freaking respond when I need them to. OH, and, yunhui, not to self, use left rudder when you cut power! Then we had to do 2 go arounds. (I think) And then he simulated engine failure after take off, he just cut power, and I was stunned for like 2 seconds which is quite long in a plane I think, and like then I just had to rattle off. Yeah, haven't done the abort take off. Yeah, i feel much more comfortable flying again. *heaves a huge sigh of relief* (X Alrights, the exams are next week (so near!), time to start studying! But for now, going to SLEEP.
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
