![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Tuesday, March 25, 2008 What an amazingly long day
Yunhui was such a great genius she ate this entire container of Lay's chips during the NIE case study thing. Pretty amusing, but I swear I could feel my aorta clogging up after that, and after that had more wonderfully sinful swensen's ice cream cakes and ben and jerry's ice cream for cluster birthday celebrations. (: So yup, basically, if f was a function of pig properties I exhibit, today was the absolute maximum of the function. f'=0, f''<0. :D So in order to save myself, and really cause my brain was max-ed out after I decided to become a social recluse and study alone in the library (very effective), I decided to go running again after AGES. Ran a good 8 or 9 rounds, and it is really therapeutic. I think I have forgotten the joys of running. Gives you time to just block everything out, enjoy the cool of the night, and the big gigantic moon tonight. Also, everytime I go running at night, I can't help but wonder what it's like to fly in the night sky. Of course I won't be able to do it in syfc, I'll only get to ride, but it'd be cool. Hah, I guess everyone's different, but sometimes when I look at the people around me, their wants seem so different. So different that sometimes I really wonder whether I belong here. Sometimes, I look at the friends I have, I wonder if they'd still be my friends if they didn't have all they have to gain out of me. Okay, 10 minutes up, time to go down to get the laundry or I will not have anything to wear to school tomrrow. It's like colours, the darker the dark gets, the bright gets brighter too. thankyou.
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
