![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 tired but (: sortie 7 (OL)!
ANYWAY, after some trauma over the weekend and all that's been going on in school, seriously didn't think that I would be able to fly well at ALL today, cause time spent on prep and quality of prep was like so not there. Yup, but as usual, knowing that i'm flying with dewitt always helps (hah, if he EVER finds this, it'd be pretty funny but whatever). So went for flight, and jo and enson are practically LIVING in the club now, lucky people. The 2 of them were really nice and were practising departure and rejoin procedures with me. Anyway, so wah, today he like totally left me to do my own thing at the beginning, which was uh, weird initially, cause i was just not used to it, and I have never said "skylark 94, yankee, 2pob, request taxy for circuits" before, so that was new too. then did like circuits, and i am quite a disaster I think. told daddy abt it, and he lectured me, but gave me some advice anyway. and then departed for the area. and in my climbs and descends, I made the same freaking mistake of not doing the climbing descending airmanship points again! ): STALLING. I SUCK AT IT. (which would actually be a good thing), but anyway. Note(s) to self: react faster to the aircraft! ): full power means full power and not whatever half power setting that I always use. Oh oh oh, and sir and simck were practising flying in formation. It was pretty cool, and today he finally did some of the very fun and cool stunts i've been hearing so much. (: The g is really quite different! Then came in for the landing. Okay, I have learnt that, when u reach nearer and nearer the runway, use the damn rudders. that's whay daddy said. SO, will try it next sortie. HOWEVER, for today's, let's just say I have problems rounding out, and was slithering from one side of the runway to the other, such that when I was going to land, I was going to be in the freaking grass, and he had to like pull me up and put me back on the runway. Such that after that when we went back to the ops room some senior said "sir, you doing stunts just now arh". BLEARGHHHHHH, okay, it was quite funny. school's tiring. ):
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
