![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 reflections (?) really random stuff
Maybe this is what they call growing up. It's nature's way of training me to cope with helping those around me, to touch the lives of those who mean plenty to me. I really don't know and can't understand certain emotions, and I guess it might be a good thing that I don't. life is an amazing roller coaster. one moment I'm high when I'm in the sky, the next, coping with the fact that friends walk in and out of our lives, and the next frantically trying to finish homework, then desperately doing last minute studying, spending time with my family (remembering to tell my little brother to have fun on the trip he's worked so hard to plan), interview prep, practising my rt calls over the phone with enson, going down for a walk so that I don't rot away, really, there's so much to be done, so so so much. So this week there was and is going to be a chem quiz, 2 math quizzes, econs test, moe pre u scholarship interview, physics test, english test, potentially my #7 and #8. Not considering all the homework that was/is due. Sometimes, I wonder if it's cause we've forgotten what it means to be human. We get so caught up with all that is considered great in today's world that we forget what it means to be a friend, a sister, a daughter. Despite all that's going on, there's plenty to be thankful for. :D Friends like grace (my when-I-am-absolutely-lost hotline), rachel (who's back from wherever wherever in one piece!), bao, mao yiwei, johno, renee, instructors like the one I have, a family like the one I have (a mum that nurses me back to health every weekend, a dad that cares way too MUCH about me *grins*, a sister that doubles as my chem tutor, brothers for me to use as slaves :D), coursemates like the ones I have, and the sky. Something to ground myself, something to keep me safe in a crazy world. (: I remember a time in kindergarten "thank you god for everything".
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
