![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Tuesday, March 18, 2008 power in numbers
School's been insanity, and when that happens I think the same thoughts surface in all our heads. Why be the lab mice that they experiment on? Why give up all that we had only to come here and have to be mugging our asses off at different times as the rest of singapore (which affects me cause I CAN'T GO OUT NOW, and next year when i'm free like a bum, everyone will be mugging for As)? be under this system where everything matters, so we freak out over every piece of homework? We nearly had 3 tests in a row (like 8-9am chem, 9-10math, 10-11chem again) next week, but certain teachers had the sanity to cancel theirs, and preserve OUR sanity. But still have 3 tests next week. HOWEVER, I must say that I am extremely heartened to hear and I'm still not ALL alone in all this. It was pretty cool to hear some of the people whom I thought would be thriving in these conditions express their exhaustion too. Was looking for a night to go for tuition, but now we have AP prep classes on every night. Which is whee all great for our AP grades, and our parents are getting their money's worth for their school fees I guess, but it kinda sucks not to have a single night off. I have decided to stop my nightly frisbee sessions, unless I can work it into my timetable somehow. ): Hah, but I guess it's kinda nice to know that we're all struggling together? I am some kind of saddist. Yup, complaining to Renee about how there's absolutely no more time left for flying, how flying's going bad, and school sucks, and listening to her talk about juggling violin/piano lessons, SNYO rehearsals and stuff like that. :D Glad to know that we're not alone. juggling APs and flying is like juggling A levels and flying. Hah, as I start circuit flying, or rather, since my sortie 4, I realised what a lack of preparation can do to my flight. And coming back to school to have to listen to teachers talk about APs and all, hah, of course it's stressful, but, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger, so all I have to do is survive. (AS I HAVE THE PAST 2 YEARS, which I never thought I'd be able to do) Also, knowing of the many many people who have survived juggling syfc and being in some school team, reminds me to be strong and keep going. However, now, there's never nothing to do, there's always something that needs getting done. If there's nothing to do, it's just time to do AP questions. And thanks to compass test yesterday (hahahahaha, another story on it's own), I missed out on a mega Mr Lim lesson yesterday, and now I should go read up on my own. relativistic dynamics. HAHAHAHAHA, ohmygods, compass test yesterday. Of all days to forget my wallet, I freaking forgot it yesterday. but the test itself is damn funny, although I think i just FAILED it. Nevermind. Anyways, just remembered, told my parents about my disastrous flight (against my initial plan of not letting them especially my dad about it), and suprisingly, instead of scolding me, he started telling me stories about how he nearly flew into people in the circuit pattern before. funny stuff really. I guess that's one reason why I fly (for now), so that we have something to talk about. Hahahahaha, I have dearest chengxu and yiwei playing with crimson red liquid eyeliner next to me. Pretty interesting. XD
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
