![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Wednesday, March 26, 2008 long shitty day
The plan for today was: org chem test, math test, chinese lesson, sim 7, rest, math test at night. So the day began with organic chem test as expected, it was rather okay, but I was stupid as expected. Hence I think I won't do fantastic. But was still cool about (the way I normally am when you know, it's just one chem test). However, came the math test. Which. I wouldn't like to comment on. Both the day and night ones. Seriously, failing is :S. Anyway, so after the day test, there was still chinese to get through before I could go down to SYFC (which i was really looking forward to). But I got through it, and thought to myself, FINALLY, CIRCUITS HERE I COME. But then again, nobody else seemed to have been planned in my slot, so I thought I was going to be alone with Mr Hi. So walked into the SIM, saw mr hi in his room as i expected, and said hi to him, and expected an empty sim, and guess what jo and enson were there. :D:D:D I was so freaking HAPPY to see them kay. Like yayyy. And I could literally feel my heart become so much lighter. Went to get changed, and got to the SIM, and I had so many sim instructors today, and I keep getting suanned for sitting in this really tense and straight posture. (X Tan Bh, some ppl guy, mr hi, nic came in for awhile, gosh I love these people. How come this never ever happens in school? Anyway, on to it, initially I was like -.- zomg, "mixture rich, throttle set start mark" then reached for the KEY, (for those who don't know, I missed out like 4 things on the checklist. Which is amazong. And initially flew like :S, jo was like "can the real yunhui please come back", hah, yeah, it was bad. Initially. climbing turn 30 degrees. Again, amazing. But evetually, as I practised more and more, I got better and better (I think), and it turned out okay. Hopefully I remb everything tomorrow. Oh yes, and when I got to SYFC, jo asked me if I saw our dearest instructor in the newspapers, and obviously cause I don't read the papers in this place, I didn't. Well there, he was the general manager of some other thing. and i was like O.O STUNNED, but I knew I had math test later that evening and I had to hold myself together. So just wen through whole of sim without thinking about it. Then after sim, took out my phone with the intention of checking whether or not I have flight tmr, and messaging sir to ask him what all that was about, but there were missed calls from dr seah and mr lim, and supposedly I was supposed to be at MOE then, going for second round of osap interview. And of course again I was O.O SHOCKED. I was asked to FLY down from seletar to buona vista, the MOE building. And all this was already from the extreme stress of this week. At this point, I was on the verge of breaking down. ): But obviously I couldn't cause SERIOUSLY, hello, there was an interview. Amazong. So, just KEPT GOING. Then like oh my gods, by the end of the interview, I was zapped, but STILL had to hang in there, cause there was still a math test. SCREAMS. The test sucked. ): Yups, but after the test, all hell broke loose. Thanks cherie for calling me, :D.
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
