![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Sunday, March 23, 2008 i'm going crazyyy
Hahahahaha, and my goodness, I realised that newspaper reports are crap, cause of the way I can distort my data, I realised that the freaking newspapers distort data everyday! I mean I know we have been told this numerous times in like Stats talks and stuff, but still, never thought it could be THAT bad. Okay, evidently I am kinda nuts now cause of doing english for too long. Hmmm, I am officially totally and royally screwed for school next week seeing as that we have a freaking Math test (2 parts? one in the day and one at night), and organic chem test and econs test (seriously, I wonder how in the world we're gonna take this test considering we haven't been returned the last test and hence wouldn't know all our mistakes, but whatever, i'm gonna try and take it on monday so as to not have to take it on any other day, zomg is elasticity tested for this test?!), and possibly like a kinetics quiz. *i hear heaven (or hell)* It was really heartening to hear Sharm talk about how she was always average or below average in Hwach, and I will find my way to survive all this. WHOOPEE. Okay it's 1202, really gotta continue english. I have approximately 700 more words to go. Considering this is a first draft. I forsee that they will not return us our first draft and will ask us for our final draft. Ah wells, teachers are human too, and I know this place is not only hell for students, it's tough for the teachers too, so for those who have stuck with it since forever, *hats off*. Because it's so bad, I will never forget the people who've helped me through it. (: to the ring, stay strong everybodyyy! and mr lim, thanks. :D
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
