![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Sunday, February 03, 2008 Your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Two Fridays ago was sc's prefects invest, and to all the people who bothered to tell me about it and invited me, thanks loads. I really really appreciate the way you guys still try and include me in everything you do as much as you can without offending the teachers and stuff. :D So I really felt bad when I turned down the invitations, and didn't get a chance to see the only batch of juniors I know take office. But I was also quite proud of myself (I think), for being able to let go finally. I think it really helps that everyone else has moved on to JC, and everyone has something to complain about in their respective JCs. Our mass email convo system just cracks me up, like I can actually imagine everyone saying what they say in the emails. Whoever thought that the recess table will become history after you guys graduate is so wrong. Evidently we still have too much to say to each other and seriously need to meet up. :D Of course, it also helps to have something to love and commit myself to now. I'm not sure if I ever looked forward to training when I was playing badminton, I think I did when I had way too much negative energy, but canoe polo trng now is really something I look forward to always and it sucks that coach is leaving so darn freaking soon. But I guess it's been another great journey, met another great person who has shown me what it means to love something so much. Feels kinda like expedition and time spent with luin and max and the rest of the crew, you know that it probably can't bring you anywhere, but you're in it for the experience, and am learning so much from it. hee, weehong, gonna miss you like crap, and will never forget that smile (and smile frequency) of yours, and the way you were so generous with your praises and encouragement. *smile* And then, there's flying. :D Have decided that I want to memorise all my checks over CNY. ALL of it. So that I won't seem unprepared, and gotta read the study guide, and the VFR guide that de witt lent. All this to play in the great blue playground. Thanks Johno for always assuring me whenever I start freaking out, and for copying and pasting things I say to remind me of why I do all that I do. (: I let myself love something so deep, I know I'll definitely be crushed if anything happens, but we only live once don't we? If we don't let ourselves love everything and everyone we want to love now, when else do we do it? "At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, or a parent." Your life is an occasion, rise to it. Okay, it's back to chem. Training tomorrow. :D :D But it's our last training with coach ): .
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
