![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Friday, February 08, 2008 Reflections
Was thinking, maybe it's good for me to look at things differently from the way I've always been looking at it. Sometimes it's really worth stepping out, putting myself into the shoes of others, before rushing full steam ahead. Not sure if all this thought is good for me, but must be the hormones (I don't take bio, so I can anyhow talk like that :D ). Read dajie's blog about weehong telling us about how we should do something we love, and never work another day. It's really quite true I guess, like him telling us about how coaching us to him is definitely not about the money, that it's for the love of the sport, and for us kids *grins*. I'm not sure how many people would have the courage to block out obligations, expectations and stereotypes to pursue something they truly love. I know I still don't have that courage, and I'm not sure whether I have any more than I did when I grappled with this thought two years ago. Actually, these two years have been tough academically (I think.), but hasn't really done much to push me out of my comfort zone, to make me step out and actually do anything. XD Hahahahaha, but I think everything happens for a reason, and every experience a lesson in life. I'm not going to try and accelerate my growth cause like I said in Chinese lesson: 如果我们现在不幼稚,那要等到什么时候才幼稚呢?We have to grow up, but I have a whole life to grow up, that's still quite alot of time. I hope I can continue thinking like that my whole life. Hah, okay, uh, I should be a good girl and do my tutorial. That's definitely work to me man. (: Happy Chinese New Year. YAY, sunday's coming soon. :D
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
