
Me Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Friday, January 11, 2008 D70s= photos! :D
11:27 am
HAH, I'm starting to wish the timetable won't change. My school day ended at 10.30 am this morning. Been playing around with the school's D70s and having lots of fun with it, although I really think I suck at it, but hahahaha, here are some shots. And to all the people who were my subjects, thanks, esp the people I don't know. 1. Josh having lunch  2. Hmm, took this when the lift door was closing.  3. Hahahahaha, before 3-on-3. Darren resting (he never stops resting).  4. Close-up.  5. Even closer up  6. Mel, my toilet-mate! :D  5. Hmmm, someone I say hi to but I don't know her name. Can somebody tell me?  6. SHUAI GE. Hahahahaha, Mitch. He wanted this photo so bad cause he thinks he looks good in it.  7. Brudder-ly love. HAHAHAHA.  8. Haoyi and Josh.  9. MONG! :D She's normally like that, the shots later are exceptional moments.  10. Studying for math test next week. Which I haven't started studying for. *screams*  11. Lux! He's also normally not so studious. The fingers are Reiko's.  12. YAY! Hahahaha, Chen Han and Shen Rong.  13. Wu Rui.  14. Bao and Mao! playing with the mini rubik's cube.  15. Mao giving a literal meaning to that chinese idiom about burying your head in the books.  16. The sky blue was really blue. Hmm, took this while the netballers were doing their shooting.  17. Elaine, uhm, doing that finger thing.  18. HAHAHAHAHAHA. :D:D:D The priceless look on her face.  19. Perry, hehe.  20. cheryl cai baozi. :D  22. I like this.  23. Hmmm, she was sitting near me, so I just snapped away, :D, and can somebody enlighten me on who she is as well?  24. I know who she is! :D  25. Junle and Samuel, Samuel supposedly taking a shot he thinks is good.  26. Hong Kong!  27. Lux, hahahahaha, hugging himself.  28. My favourite picture of the bunch, and again, have no idea who these people are. Whoever you are, although you really shouldn't be here reading this, thanks for being part of the picture! :D  Alright, that's all for now. I need to go get my laundry then get some sleep.
|