![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Tuesday, January 22, 2008 The broadest smile my mouth can manage.
Now just sorting out scholarship matters hahahaha, speaking of scholarship matters, today haoyi told me that he "never expected me to be doing so well", glad to hear I exceed someone's expectations. :D But I think quite alot people feel the way he does, afterall, singapore is an EXTREMELY meritocratic society, where people judge you mostly by your grades, how well you do in school, scholarships you get and stuff. Hah, but I guess I have the right people motivating me, and a good balance in my life. Even if I don't get a 4.5 (which I don't get), I can safely tell myself that I try my best, and more importantly, I spend time watching TV with my family every friday, spend a crap load of time talking to my sis on like the other weekend days, hahahahaha and bridge bridge bridge (mummy had better not see this) and of course, movies with my little brother, although sometimes I totally like sleep before the movie ends. (: Of courseeeeee, I'm also thankful for the amount of time I can spend with friends (like the super funny recess table), and of late, time spent at YFC. Makes life alot more meaningful than working towards a number on a piece of paper, so really, glad to know that my CAP is higher than Haoyi thought it'd be, but I feel much much much better when I can tell myself that there's more to my life than my CAP. (: can't wait for tomorrow. Because I fly... ...I laugh more than other men, I look up and see more than they, I know how the clouds feel, What it's like to have the blue in my lap, to look down on birds, to feel freedom in a thing called the stick... who but I can slice between God's billowed legs, and feel then laugh and crash with His step? Who else has seen the unclimbed peaks? The rainbow's secret? The real reason birds sing? Because I Fly, I envy no man on earth. - Unknown :D been a long time since i felt so much for anything. feels great to have something to learn to love all over again.
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
