![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Saturday, January 05, 2008 breathe
Hahahaha, Jane just said she's missing sc so much and don't know how I stood my change. And my response to her: (hahahahahahaha) I died. So, to all of you guys now who're feeling homesick (cause sc's home always), just remember that we still have one another, and just remember to do sc proud, remember all she has taught us, and keep the sc spirit in us alive cause as miss heng puts it "You can take a girl out of scgs, but you can never take scgs out of a girl". :D And to the recess table i believe we'll meet up soon (cause rachel misses all of us (: ). 3 on 3. Hah, I don't know. Skip. Flyinggg. :D It's addictive. Hahahaha,kidding. Actually sim 1 was quite :S disappointing. Expected more of myself after all that time spent on studying for my checks, and going in and blanking out. Gotta spend more time. argh, I guess that's why we need to mental fly. Next sim sortie would be familiarisation and I have a feeling all reservoiurs are gonna look exactly the same to me, and I have no idea how I'm gonna see the zoo or any of the landmarks that are supposed to be landmarks, but NEVERMIND, as col chow said "thousands have done it before me, and thousands will do it after me" so I shan't worry too much. Hmm, speaking of col chow, I like listening to that guy speak. Most people would probably think and say that it's a waste of time, but makes flying what it is isn't it? I mean Thursday's session with him, his reminder to constantly bear in mind the big picture and small picture, that they sky's the playground, and that they're trying to teach us how to get to the playground Really enjoyed today's groundschool just cause of the amount of laughter that was heard and it hurts to think that we won't be able to Today 157's board is FINALLY up in the ops room. HAHAHAHAHA. Yours truly got De Witt as my primary instructor. How funny. Everyone's saying that I'm lucky, hahahahaha, I'm not too sure man. puking on my first sortie is not a good way to start at all. :D But then again, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger right. So it might just strengthen my stomach. Okay, note to self, no laksa before sortie 1. argh, effects of controls and straight and level test next week. boo. oh and SYLVIE TAN XIN ER, where in the world is my letter (better don't say it's still in switzerland). hahahahaha, kidding, faster kay, I'm writing my reply already. :D
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
