![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Monday, December 03, 2007 Day out with mao!
So headed to school to meet mao, and had a very unconstructive meeting! (X I know lots of people would be wondering why smile when it was unconstructive, but I can't remember the last time I had an unconstructive meeting. That's why, sometimes it's good to be reminded that your friends are not just friends with you in the academic semester and not just friends you can only talk about work to. Yeap, thanks for all the seaweed biscuit thingy mao! I like it although my family was a little less enthusiastic than I expected them to be. Hahahahaha, THEN, we went to NUS for lunch. And the 2 of us were just really talking and behaving as though we had all the time in the world, like we did retarded things like hope on any bus, stuff like that. OMGZ, we both ate like damn alot. Enough for me to not have dinner after I got home. (: So after NUS we went back to school, then we went to the national library! We were doing something I will totally not have done last time, we were looking at colleges. hahahaha. Funny right. What the hell. And you know in primary school when you have a "dream school" (or at least it was like that in my school) I'm starting to get that kind of thing now. GRRR, I read the description of Wellseley college and I think it's super cool. :D It's now something else to keep in mind. the male/female ratio od 0/100 is of course cool, I think my 2 years in a girls school's not enough (kidding la). But it just sounds good. So we like chilled there till like 6 plus? Then I came home. Okay, have to apologize for not going for round table dinner 3. My brother just came back from china and decided that i wanted to eat dinner at home. Yeap, and hahahaha, then after dinner we went to the club to throw balls around! Hahahahaha, my throwing sucks la, compared to my brothers and even dajie's throwing is quite alot better! Well done da! (: AND MY COM DIED AGAIN. lalala. SIGH. alright, going off now. night my friends!
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
