![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Sunday, December 02, 2007 day one of one star
Hmmm, so initially I was kinda desperately searching for someone else to go for one star with me, and john initially agreed to it, but his mum didn't allow eventually. ): But hmmm, as with most cases when I have to go alone to lessons or anything for that matter, it helps to tell myself that when I'm alone, I make an effort to like make new friends and stuff. And I did! Hahahaha, I think the people in my course are all really quite nice. (: The 2 other girls with me were nadia and shaza (spelling?) yeah. Hahahaha, really reminded me of OBS though. Capsize drills and all that stuff. :D Well obs wasn't all that pleasant a memory. But I can't deny that OBS was alot of self-discovery and also finding out more about the people around me I guess. Hah, actually OBS came at quite a bad time. So tomorrow it's gonna be another day of similar kinda thing, am more or less looking forward to it. (: So after one star today, went to RGS for love me hate me kill me now. The production was alright, I think it was really quite funny, but honestly what was quite good was the way I didn't really know anybody. Just sat quietly in a corner. I mean some people would call this being anti social, but really I just didn't feel like looking around for people I know, maybe one star wore me out and I was really just too tired to think much in general. :D Hah. Yeah. Didn't really get to talk to cheryl (teo) alot though, she had her stuff to do and like I said I wasn't in ALL that chatty a mood tonight. Okay, but I was chatty with one person. Goh Shi Hui! Hahahahaha. Another one of those people I haven't seen in ages, and I'm so glad you're getting better! Grrr, was so worried when I first heard. Heehee, we have to go out. Oh and by the way, used Shaza's SPF 50 sunblock today and STILL i'm burnt! rawr! Forget Garnier and whatever CRAP man, Yun Hui's skin is like championnn, no sunblock =burn, sunblock still = burn. So no matter what, eventually still get nice white skin. :D Okay, you know nowadays, I'm not blogging very coherently anymore. (: I mean, and I think my entries are becoming increasingly :S. Hahahahahaha, anyway, any idea when we gonna hear about room mates? anybody?
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
