![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Tuesday, November 06, 2007 Today + SMILE (:
Today's em spec was a disaster. When I was doing the paper, there was alot that I was unsure of, and cause it was an easy paper, I guess careless mistakes cost more. I think I was possessed when I did the paper or something because surface area of a sphere suddenly became pi r squared. Sigh. Felt like crap after the paper, but told myself that everyone has their off days and I just happened to have one today, and anyway daddy just told me a few days ago that especially when it comes to flying, you gotta learn to move on from mistakes and bad experiences, and gotta learn to get over them. I guess I just made a bad landing today, and I just need to learn from it then get over it and prepare for the next flight. (: And after the paper dad went on one of his detours (and i managed to be tolerant enough today) and went to pick my brothers up AND get their contact lenses. I think contacts look extremely painful! Then was asked my opinion of the school cause apparently the optician's son is thinking of coming. And guess what? My brother said I managed to give a very objective opinion of the school! :D Actually, I think I am generally quite an objective person, right? HAHAHAHA. Yeah I think I am. Of course I can't give a detailed opinion of the school here unless I have a deathwish. Was watching the tribal show on the discovery channel, and one thing that occured to be was the way the smile is so universal. Like the ang moh guy was trying to visit the tribes and all, and then obviously there was that communication barrier, but it's quite amazing that no matter where you come from, whether or not you are "civilised" (" " cause I am in no position to say who's civilised or otherwise) a smile always helps and is always a good thing. I guess everyone does smile in the same language. (: ![]() Okay, so everyone as we attempt to tackle our last paper (for the o levels people not yet), let's all try and smile through all this. :D ONE THING TO LEARN FROM CONRAD: be able to smile as you say "I'm gonna die". Because we are going to die. :D
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
