![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Saturday, November 24, 2007 Grey's + Sylvie
Okay, you know what, I've been watching so much Grey's and maybe it's good that I'm so impatient and tudou really hates me so my watching oft Grey's has been made somewhat inconvenient and i think it's a good thing, cause I think I'm starting to get hooked. Wait, not starting and not I think. I KNOW I AM hooked. So, what have I been doing since the holidays started? Hmm, I remember many frantic days of going out, every single day, some with sylvie, went out with grace on the morning of prom night, was supposed to pass her the clutch and guess WHAT I FORGOT. Anyway, then had to go collect my results, and my results are fine. :) Uhm, and then I stayed home mostly, then waited for them to call to ask me to go to rach's for the post-prom sleepover, but those retards took so long and my poor dad was sleeping on the sofa in this really weird position, so I went over to rach's to wait for them to come back, cause didn't want to keep my dad up anymore. Sigh, think my parents are really trying their best to make up for whatever I'm missing here, but it's not the same, but it's also not their fault, it's really nobody's fault. Oh, and also went to sylvie's for a day to help her pack. I think really, as much as the school sucks and as much as I complain, I must say what I've been thinking for a long time, this suckiness has been bonding us quite abit, and well, I really don't know what's going to happen but we never really know do we? It's only here in singapore, where it's sunny everyday, that we can plan for retirement, where the government can talk about making it's people work till a ripe old age, and the people can complain about it, really, what if we were living in a place where we won't know if we'll get through the day? You know, my dad always talks about how we (the kids) have never taken hardship, that we live too comfortable a life, and that's why we are the way we are-- we lack drive, we take things for granted and stuff. But sometimes, the way they plan my life for me till the day I die, makes me wonder who's the one taking things for granted. Ah I think I'm not making sense. So, back to sylvie, can't imagine moving the way you do. And you have an insane amount of clothes man. :D Don't know how it's possible, like is there even enough space in the cupboard? Hahahahaha, I'll try and take this as positively as possible, and I'm gonna look on the bright side-- You get a fresh start, and I get to go visit you. See you at the airport later. :( Forgot to mention. Dance concert with mummy and bernice yesterday. :D I was reminded of dance in sc, although seriously, the poor dancers! I mean there were items wherer ALL of them had to go on pointe (did i spell it wrongly?)!
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
