![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Friday, November 16, 2007 Arts Fest, SCGS Graduation Ceremony, Mr Ng's letter
Arts Fest in the morning was quite funny I guess. I think our chinese class should've put up a comedy item, entitled a day in our chinese class, and we just have to do what we normally do in Chinese lesson. But Josae was cool man. :D Oh yes, and yesterday, or day before yesterday rather, was Frisbee day. Hmm, I think I really miss playing a sport and everything that comes along with it. I get it whenever I do play anything. And then after frisbee began the last minute chionging for the Italy montage. So ben was doing last minute selections of the pictures and basically he cut it down from 6000 plus pictures to 1500 pictures and the final count was 1138 pictures. So with those 1138 pictures in a DVD, we walked down to clementi central in search of a photoshop which would cost less than 25 cents per piece which I thought would be quite easy to find since we were printing like a THOUSAND photos? So we found a shop that would print it for 20 cents but nothing less. ): Hahahaha, but since it's already below the budget, we just asked the people there to get it printed anyway, the walked back to school since we could only collect it 2 hours later. Then watched pay it forward with art club. Hahahaha, I was not surprised at all at the pathetic number of people who went but that doesn't help the disappointment. That's all I'm willing to say about that here. All I can say is that sometimes blind faith is needed, really is. Then went down with Theo to collect the photos, and Theo's always my hero who helps me carry lots of stuff. :D And thankfully I had him with me again the day before yesterday because I never realised that photos are very heavy! So went back to school with the photos and then we began the long process of sorting and putting up the posters while the rest of the world was like in the auditorium having the hostel briefing. So initially there were 3 people -- Ben, Mr Yang, and myself. And we just pasted and pasted and I swear I thought we were never gonna finish, and slowly we recruited more and more scholars who were staying in school, plus JT, and managed to finish within the same day at 11pm. Oh yesh, and Ben's parents were really nice and brought us food and drinks and stuff. I was tired like CRAP when I got into the car, but I think looking at the number of people who bothered looking at the photos today, I think it's quite worth it. :D And something else happened which made me think that it really is amazing how sometimes we humans can be so bloody selfish. Anyway, so back to today, SCGS graduation ceremony was today, so to all the rest back at home (SCGS will always be home) congrats on graduating and now you guys join me as an scgs girl who no longer studies in scgs. But that's not the point. I think you guys might not know what it's like to be really out of sc yet and that's maybe why you guys don't feel much sadness now. Hahahahaha, AND Rhea Tan, heard from much more than one person that your speech was great, and somebody was saying that she's not much of a speech person. Like real rhea. And, to the recess table, I'm really sorry I missed the Stardust outing. As you guys graduate today, and I hope that the recess table won't end now or anytime soon. We'll be the recess table forever and ever, we'll see each other through uhm JC for you guys and my last 2 years of high school for me (even if we are not physically in the same schools), we'll see each other through University (where grace(tang) will meet a guy who will marry her and she'll have kids and become a housewife), we'll see each other through horrible boyfriends and good boyfriends, we'll see each other through marraige (where we'll be the recess table, don't have to be VIP, Rachel, even if you wanna marry some French sicko, you have to either buy our air ticket there, or have a wedding here), we'll see each other through babies and kids, we'll see each other through uhh mid-life crisis and PMS, and of course eventually, I hope that we'll all be at each other's funerals although I pity the person who dies last. But my point is, I totally cannot imagine my SCGS life without you guys, and you guys were part of the reason why I missed SCGS so much. I missed doing the usual daily stuff with you guys, I missed the way we talked and thought. So as you guys graduate, I think this would be some sort of closure for me as well. That you guys have moved on, and I have to as well, and I took 2 years, but I think I'll be able to! Of course with plenty of help from both sides although I'd still say that scgs and nushigh are 2 totally different WORLDS. And lastly, I'm still up at 4am cause I was writing Mr Ng's letter which is more than a thousand words long. Longer than any bloody english essay I've written this year. :D But I do have quite alot to say. Last lastly, thanks Mrs Loh. All those lucky people doing physics in HC, you guys are LUCKY BASTARDS. Just like I've been for a year. :D Okay, must sleep, or else tmr die. Oh yeah, I'm going to Little India to thread my brows with munch tmr. :D I think my mum will freak at me, but well, who cares. It's not even a tatoo.
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
