![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Saturday, August 11, 2007 My severe lack of self- discipline
Was thinking about how things can be so uncertain. How lives can change in a split second, and yet there are still some people who can live like they're gonna live forever. I find it really annoying sometimes when you can admire and despise a person at the same time. Is that how things are supposed to work cause in everything you need a balance? Geez, I think I'm confusing myself. Anyway, my life has been pretty quiet lately, spending most time with family cause friends are all mugging their asses off for the o levels (or at least I think they are and I hope they are). Siblings and I were playing around in the pool yesterday, and I know I always say that I'm thankful for them, but I have to say it again, cause yesterday was just sheer (not really joy) contentment? Yeah, just throwing a ball around. :D And mummy is getting terribly affected by my spending. Cause ever since she started giving me my standard allowance, I've been eating minimal-ly (?) in school, and spending more when I go out. It'd be funny if she thought I was anorexic. My mum has this paranoia. Oh, and I officially declare that I love Haagen Dazs Ice Cream. :D I mean I love all Ice Cream but I love it MORE. :D And for those who haven't realised, Mr Ingham wrote a letter into today's Straits Times forum. I wonder where he's teaching now, never got the honour of being taught by him, but liked what he wrote in the letter. It's quite true, teachers need to realise that they are really really influencial and have the power to make or break lives. Doctors literally have people's lives in their hands but many people (including teachers themselves) don't seem to realise that the lives of many many many people are in their hands too. So really, if you have absolutely no interest in education, don't think that it's just a job that would put food on the table and hence you do it. I've been taught by enough sucky teachers to know what it's like to be taught by someone who has absolutely no passion for teaching, don't make more students of singapore have to suffer that same TRAGIC fate.
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
