![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Tuesday, August 07, 2007 It's Been a LOOONG DAY
All that and surprisingly, what I want to talk about is how my life isn't a rosy picture at all, but I've been given help in so many different ways that all I can be is grateful and nothing else. There's being blessed with a wonderful elder sister dajie who never fails to file her worksheets so conscientiously, with friends like Johno who dig up answers online and passes them to me, Maowee and baozi for enlightening me whenever my mediocre mind doesn't get anything during math (might not seem like much, but whenever I don't get something it nags at me, so they actually help loads), Sylvie for always being there for me regarding everything, Mr Yang, for always giving me his support in all the decisions I make, Mr Syed, for putting up with all my whining and never making me feel like I'm wasting your time when i run to the com-edit room although I know I am, Laykuan, for although sometimes you talk really fast and I don't really get what you're trying to tell me, I owe you quite alot, Gel, for always always always bailing me out of i-don't-know-the-question situations in chinese lessons, yiwei, for helping me so so so much with chinese homework, theo and conrad, for sticking with me through stuff and for lending me that helping hand (both literally and figuratively) whenever i need it most, the rest of chinese class for making chinese lessons the coolest lessons ever, my brothers kaiyuboy and kaiyang, for letting me order you around and saving me from IT hell, shenrong, luwei, celine, laykuan, for not saying no to me when I needed people to run in my place,the recess table, for always making me feel like i belong, grace, rach and rhea in particular who still give me updates on everything that's going on, Mr Ng for being such a firm but effective math teacher, Miss Teo for making me obliged to do well in chem for as long as I continue to do it and for being my illegal guardian whenever my parents are not around, the Internet which makes information so easily accessible, and of course mummy and daddy for everything. THANKS! (: I'm sure I missed out like half the world, but I'm tired. My point is that without many many many people, there's no way I would have survived what I have and no way I could live my life the way I live it now. For now, I'm going to sleep (:
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
