![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Saturday, July 28, 2007 What an eventful day
Well, last night was rushing miss teo's book. Thanks ben and john for giving me pictures, talking to me (you guys had no idea, but it helped keep things light). Anyway, was thinking about how to pull it off so that it'd be meaningful for everyone, and decided to do it the way we did it today. And I really have to thank my level for being so enthusiastic, really. (: We nearly made her cry. (: But then again, she nearly made me cry in her speech too. And I know that she won't read this, but Miss Teo, Thanks for all that you've given me, and I'll always remember to study hard, I'll remember that it won't be easy to be one of the few to choose such a path, but I'll press on, and have faith, and just study. And ther rest of school was just bleargh, and then halfway through CCA i went down to meet my cousin-- Zul! Hahahaha, you know at first I thought that it might be awkward and all, but we seem to be able to talk about quite alot. So yeah, it was fine. (: quite cool huh. (: okay, i'm tired and can't think straight, and am definitely not blogging coherently.
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
