![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Wednesday, June 27, 2007 I never saw it that way
Here's an excerpt: Dear Thaddeus, I’m sorry for not trying harder to help you chase that girl you liked,I’m sorry for not being there enough for you when she said no. I’m sorry for not taking those few minutes to read through the letter you wrote for her,I pray that it was not my saying I’d read it another time that led to your not having it passed to her while you existed. I’ve just heard about its contents and am touched how you thought through and put in what we talked about. I’m sorry for cancelling going fishing just before you passed on. I’m sorry not having a chance to pass you the shirt I bought for you from Thailand,Because that’s how I intended to say thank you for the one you bought for me during your last trip. I’m sorry for cancelling that floorball match you were looking forward to .I’m sorry for not going with you to get that portable stereo for a dumb training. I’m sorry for not replying that email about god. Class isn’t going to be the same. You were my closest friend there and about my closest friend ever. I will do my best to help those you loved, i don't deserve your forgiveness but i will try my best to earn it. Dude i cant believe it you fucking made the sea games squad, i remember our deal and i will keep my half of it.I keep this silly hope that you might see this. Can’t, won’t forget you. In memory of Thad, thaddeus cheong 1990-2007. It's pretty insane, and this post and the incident in general has made me re-think everything, how I've been living my life, how I should really cherish the people around me more. I really can't imagine losing anyone around me in school now. Much as I hate alot of the things the school does, you guys are the ones who have helped make it alot more bearable. Suddenly, I think who cares if I top the cohort and win every book prize there is to be won? There's lots more to life than studying and doing well, there's loving the people around you, and cherishing every moment you have with one another. So although IR today was long and tough, and my brain is dry and drained, I'm extremely thankful I was fortunate enough to have Theo and Maehwee there with me, and really, I'm going to choose to believe that everything will turn out fine.
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
