![]()
Me
Haagen Dazs (: "You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." — Amelia Earhart
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
I have to say that something happened today that sparked this entry. A friend and I met a certain person who really should take a good look at himself and take a good listen to himself. And just my general comments and thoughts on the differences and similarities between what i've done holidays of 06-first few weeks of 07 and what i've done holidays of 05 and first few weeks of 06. holidays of 05- first few weeks of 06 was really busy filming whereas holidays of 06- now, been doing ydsp which is a research programme thing. The latter's supposed to be an activity for "bright students". One in which we work with professors, doctors, and where we're never attached to graduates cause they're not even qualified to be our mentors. Filming was with people who were not necessarily graduates. I must say that I found filming loads more enjoyable and fufilling than what i'm doing now. During my short experience as a kid on a TV show involved in a TV production, I've learnt so much more about what being a person with passion means, what chasing your dreams means, what having fire in you even if you really have no more fuel in you means, what treating others with respect although you're treated like a piece of shit means, and what EARNING YOUR TITLE IN THE CREDITS means. i don't need a model teacher to teach me all this, i learnt this from people who smoke, people who got 180 for psle, and these are the people i truly respect. They don't holler into mics, they are not scholars or doctors, they're just plain human beings who dare to show me who they are, and for that they have my respect, and i want to learn to live the way they do (minus the cigarretes), with as much integrity as they do, learn to treat others with the respect they do, and not just SAY that i treat others with respect. so what if you have a "dr." or "professor" or "sir" or "captain" in front of your name all the time? There's lots more to life than just taking credit so that you could go wherever you want just because you have the power to. You are probably a miserable and sad person who really doesn't deserve much. But I have to thank you for setting me such an example, such that I know that I wouldn't want to become a person like you. I have immense respect for those who can dare do what they love and want to do, because i know i lack that courage.
A big big thanks to these people (: layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards
tagboard here.
loves whacking shuttles smacking clay drawing random rubbish reading for fun my siblings my friends michael buble HAAGEN DAZS archives October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 |
